Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Life in General.

Ok so I'm new to blogging.. This is my first entry and I'm thinking this blog would just be my input on certain topics of life in general. Is that a good thing or not ?? Just so you know where I am coming from.. I'm a Northeastern male who is close to 50, married with children. I'm a Christian and a worshiper, a worker bee in my church and do not feel lead to be a leader.

So I lost my dad this year. He was the best. Married to my mom for like 50 years. Raise my brother and I to be honorable men, devoted husbands, and fathers. we miss him but rejoice in knowing that he is in a better place and know for sure we will be all together very soon.

So where do you stand on the next life ?

No comments: